Monday, November 9, 2009

Fresh Air Fund helps thousands

This past summer, OneSight reached out to The Fresh Air Fund and helped over 3,000 NYC children with a traveling optical clinic. OneSight was able to screen all Fresh Air campers and if necessary, provide free glasses to anyone who needed them. I thought that this would be an issue you and the readers of Zachimalawi would care about. I was hoping you could post a mention to help this worthy cause. I've created a social media microsite which explains everything:

http://freshairvision.org

By supporting The Fresh Air Fund we are able to partner with organizations like OneSight to provide free eye exams and eyewear to the children who need them each year. Please let me know if you are able to post or have any questions, and if you could send me the link that would be fantastic.

No comments: